Sunday 26 August 2007

A kick up the bottom!

So while writing out my restock of indie graphics for my comic shop, one of our regulars pops in and asks me if I've seen the latest issue of the Judge Dredd Megazine. We had sold out of it so I was thrilled when he came back with a copy for me and showed me the small press article by David Baillie. Well! Now Dave and I have had our blog mentioned in the Megazine I have had a flood of complicated feelings: a) Oh man, that is so terribly cool! b) Oh my god we haven't posted in ages, that must look awful!

While I've been getting little bits done since I got back from my holiday, we had a sudden influx of paid work and I'm still settling into the new routine. In my opinion however, this is not a good enough excuse for the lack of updates! And with the Birmingham convention coming up and me definitely now going I'm not allowed to make any excuses any more.

So thanks to everyone who has taken an interest in our little blog, I think you all deserve some new artwork as soon as I get home from work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LIEK YOU